The following organizations have endorsed MinnEESI's Elder Index. They have adopted the following language: "We support the use of the Elder Economic Security Index as a new tool to ensure that future planning and policies are based on the true cost of shelter, food, transportation, and health care, so that Minnesotans can continue to live with dignity in their own homes and communities."
- Lakes and Prairies Community Action Partnership
- Mary Browning
- Rothsay Partners Living at Home/Block Nurse Program
- North End-South Como Block Nurse Program
- Conway/Battle Creek Living at Home/Block Nurse Program
- AccountAbility Minnesota
- Older Women's League
- Golden Girls Homes, Inc.
- Office on the Economic Status of Women
- Representative Paul Thissen (DFL-63A)
- Western Community Action, Inc.
- ElderCare Rights Alliance
- Vital Aging Network
- Store to Door
- Open Circle Adult Day Center
- Living Longer and Stronger in Dakota County
- National Alliance on Mental Illness of Minnesota
- Minnesota Community Action Partnership
- Life-Work Planning Center (Mankato)
- McGregor's Living at Home/Block Nurse Program
- HSI Resources for Elder Care
- Wellington Adult Care
- Meta-5 Displaced Homemaker Program
- Heritage Home Health and Hospice
- Financial Wellness For You
- Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly
Don't miss your opportunity to be a leader in the aging community be endorsing the Elder Index. To endorse or for more information on how your endorsement might be used, please contact Marie Nelson, project coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-228-0338.
By Marie Nelson