Friday, August 14, 2009

Thank you!

Today is my last day with the Minnesota Elder Economic Security Initiative. I am leaving the project to begin my Master of Social Work at the University of Minnesota.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with MinnEESI, the Minnesota Women's Consortium and Wider Opportunities for Women. I believe that the Initiative will introduce the future of elder economic security and am honored to be part of its beginning.

Thank you to the Minnesota Women's Consortium and Wider Opportunities for Women for your support, enthusiasm and pioneering. A special thanks to our endorsers, who believed in us from the start.

I am leaving MinnEESI in the very capable hands of Belle Khuu. Belle starts September 8, and you will hear from her right away on this blog and in our MinnEESI update.

Thank you and best of luck in carrying on this important project,
Marie Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment